Sunday, March 4, 2018

First Run Out...

Here we go folks. I am new to this gig.

My current view:


I have lived in Barcelona for the past four years or so at this point. This trip is feeling like a prelude to an exit at this point and that is the plan more or less.

My wife and I are for the most part are ready to enter into "Foreign Lands" at this point and is the reason I named this blog as such. It represents both this trip and our journey wherever it takes us next.

The idea is to travel through South East Asia for the next 3 months. We begin in Japan followed by a run down to Bali, Indonesia and then make an arcing swing up through eastern Indonesia into the Philippines and following over into Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia.

My goal is to keep those interested in the goings ons informed, entertained, and most importantly connected. I hope the ride is good. It starts soon this week and I will do my best to keep this updated.

Those near and far, we miss you and love you. I hope whatever comes next leads our path to yours.

Stay tuned :)


1 comment: