Monday, March 19, 2018

Osaka - Run through

Coming back from Koya-san I think we were all exhausted. Arriving at the hotel that evening was difficult for me as I was concerned for my legs and the pains I had. Aina and Montse have been really good to me and patient as I slowed us down.

Photo near our hotel of this party tower. Not really pertinent or good, but hey I didn't see a bunch of Osaka.


The next day we went to the hospital as my growing pain was becoming a concern and really impacting our plans. The clinic had an extremely friendly doctor that spoke English really well and was a relief. After not taking temperature or blood pressure, we took some blood and urine samples. After some discussion, examination, and further review he felt I had a slight infection in my lymph nodes and needed to take antibiotics, which he provided (awesome). Aina, being ever so smart, had purchased us medical travel insurance in advance and covered us for the visit.

After our brief medical visit we went to Dotonbori and I relaxed some more. This trend would continue on to our next stop in Miyajima, as it seems I also caught the flu. Aina and Montse thankfully are good and will keep you all informed of what was good in Miyajima.


No comments:

Post a Comment